Friday, August 15, 2008

O Canada!

hey guys i'm finally here in Quebec after clocking 20 hours on 2 flights and 10 hours in the Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport (i don't know how that that guy who inspired the movie, the terminal, did it)

We're staying at a boutique hotel, rooming with marc with 2 queen sized beds with duvets THIS thick *sticks out index finger and thumb as if to pluck a massive grape*

It's already our second day here and work starts tomorrow. this is the view from my room! isn't it beautiful? i'd never thought i'd live to see this day, when i can stand in the sun and not sweat! in fact i was shivering! it was about 11degC just about 1 hour ago when we were having our breakfast.





And another highlight is... the counter girl is so hot and friendly! i wonder if facebook is big in canada.. I resolve to take a picture with her at least before I leave. I knew I shouldn't have quit my french classes.. =(

Ok i'm gonna work out my Michael-Phelps diet breakfast now. Good night Singapore

No comments: