Thursday, August 28, 2008

i'll miss this life

Right now i'm clearing some leave just to stay at home and laze around. Somehow I started to hate my organizer, and I didn't mind penning less than 3 things on it. Which I guess can be something good.

I think I'm really infatuated with sarah mclachlan. I haven't heard anything else other than her songs (except highlanders pipes and drums)! When I listen to her, it makes me wonder. How can somebody so rich and famous with 2 kids and a husband write such melancholic songs devoid of daily middle class struggles? She's brought so much beauty into the world especially with surfacing with songs like full of grace, world on fire and building a mystery. It's endless!

I hope I'll get to watch her at least once before I die.

anyway more pictures!







inside the Citadel





































we got a great view of le chateau frontenac from the citadel





























































our lovely tour guide

















a reminder of their political struggles for sovereignty.













last day in quebec:




us flooding the area




































No comments: