Sunday, July 6, 2008

i'm never drinking too much again

yesterday we went for jeff's wedding dinner, and i got wasted. the feeling sucks man. this morning when i woke up my heart was still racing until i had my lunch la.. i was puking over the place it was so malu! good thing justin brought me to the toilet. and i puked on the car, and at home. my parents were so patient (this is the understatement of the year) with me. my mom was like walking this meatbag programmed to spray vomit every 10 minutes to the carpark, and all the way home. and to prove it, when i called her this morning she didn't yell at me. damn am i lucky to have my folks..

things like this you just gotta do it to the limit once, so that you'll never want to do it ever again. it was so embarrassing to see people at church today. hahaha.. well but it was fun while it lasted.

No comments: