Thursday, January 10, 2008

MOSAIC jazz fest

Hi guys. Sorry for the lacuna. Life's been good to me. My new year resolution is to stick to my long term plan, mid term plans and make constructive short term plans and stick to it. And make shorter entries on the blog. Haha

So my long term plan (2 years?) is to be a killer drummer, to be able to play anything to the click, and to play consistently even without hearing the click. I kinda gave up my hope on going to berklee in 2009 when Linchow it's impossible for me to get a scholarship by 2009. But i'll keep on practising anyway.. It doesn't have to be now anyway.

Anyway mosaic is coming! A good one for indie + soundscape people i think.. After hearing the 30-sec mp3 clips of the artistes you have to pay to have. A bad one for me. hahaha their indie is really indie. not like the indie-emo-rock I like. But anyway i think some of the local acts like kerong trio and jamm sessions if enough keep my ears and eyes occupied!

yeap ok guys have a great weekend!

No comments: